Thursday, September 23, 2010

"The New Tattoos"

And no, I'm not talking about midgets. Luke and I got our new tattoos and wanted to share them with everyone. These were the rewards for our weight-loss. I've lost 15 pounds and Luke has lost 42 pounds. We're still on our healthy-workout train and plan on staying buff to our tats won't distort. Anyway, many thanks to Irish at Saints and Scholars tattoos, who put up with us and did some really terrific custom work.

Luke's starts on his hip and moves down his thigh....




Mine is on my back and has a ying/yang symbol, a cursive "L", an Aries symbol, and a bass clef sign. Kind of like and Eye Spy game....

2 comments:

  1. What can I say...they look like they hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more impressive in person! Please remember this when your children are older and they do something you don't understand!

    ReplyDelete